Many users may find that the HTC Titan can come locked to one specific cell phone carrier. In fact this can be the case with many different phones. Therefore, we have decided to write this guide on how to unlock your HTC Titan so that you can start using it with the network of your choice!
Once unlocked a HTC Titan will work on any SIM card based phone network, such as AT&T, T-Mobile or Sprint PCS. In order to fully unlock your HTC Titan you will need to an unlock code. This unlock code will remove the SIM lock that comes on many SIM based Samsung cell phones by default.
Getting an unlock code can be free often if you call up your HTC Titan phone carrier’s support line. Ask for an unlock code and in exchange they will requeset your phone’s IMEI number. You can get this IMEI number simply by typing *#06# and hitting enter on your keypad. Your HTC Titan’s IMEI number is used to calculate your Samsung unlocking code. If you do not currently have a carrier or cannot get a free one, then I would highly recommend using UnlockGenie.comSteps To Unlock HTC Titan Using An Unlock Code
1. Power on your Samsung mobile phone with an unaccepted SIM card inserted.
2. Your Samsung mobile will prompt you for a password (unlock code).
3. Enter your Samsung unlock code.
However, if your Samsung mobile phone displays “Insert Correct SIM Card” then:
1. Turn on your Samsung phone with no SIM card inserted.
2. Type: #7465625*638*CODE# (Where CODE is your Samsung unlock code.)Click here to unlock your HTC Titan